Digital accessibility professional specializing in web accessibility, interaction design, and usability
Dennis E. Lembrée, CPWA
- Member of International Association of Accessibility Professionals (IAAP).
- Member of User Experience Professionals Association (UXPA).
Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies (CPACC)
Web Accessibility Specialist (WAS)
- Star Wars saga, Woody Allen films, Kirstin Dunst movies, Forrest Gump, Cast Away, Edward Scissorhands, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Scary Movie, Virgin Suicides, Green Mile, Beowulf, Magnolia, Vanilla Sky
- TV Shows
- Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Family Guy, American Dad, Judge Judy, Forensic Files, Cold Case Files, Modern Family, U of M football, Naked & Afraid
- Tacos/burritos/nachos, pizza with mushrooms and anchovies, Indian buffet, spaghetti with meatballs, pancakes with bacon, banana splits
- Triple cappuccino, orange G2, root beer float, Diet/Cherry Coke mix, Tetley's English Ale, Gin & Tonic
- Music Groups
- The Cure, The White Stripes, Alice N Chains, Adam & the Ants, Marilyn Manson, Weezer, Tool, Audioslave, Nirvana, AC/DC, Beastie Boys, David Bowie, Björk, Led Zeppelin, Crystal Method, The Smiths, The B-52s, Sade
- DJ Den Blip.fm page
- Hobbies (besides coding!)
- Playing guitar, photography, watching (American) football, playing tennis
Web Axe - Practical web design accessibility tips
Dennis' podcast and blog focused specifically on web accessibility. Founded in September 2005.
Web Axe was nominated for "Podcast of the Year" in .net magazine's Best of the Web awards in 2008, 2009, 2010.
Follow Web Axe on Twitter: @WebAxe
Dennis' (freelance) web development company which specializes in web standards, usability, and accessibility.
- MyClientTime - Track time spent with your clients with this web application.
- Screenplaze - Create and manage screenplays with this web application.
- Refresh Detroit - Community of web professionals in southeast Michigan. Dennis is a co-founder of this chapter of the Refreshing Cities organization.